Related video: How to check-in members.
Points are automatically awarded for each of the check-in items, as defined on the Club > Setup > Points page by a user who has Edit permission for Club Setup. The Other Points field can be used to track anything that is not currently available within the web app. Some examples are for tracking extra points for doing a good deed, saying a section word perfect, getting a parent signature, or completing certain sections that leadership considers worth more points.
Also, there are two fields whose names can be customized by a user with Edit permission for Club Setup, to meet the needs of your club. A few examples are Water Bottle, Tennis Shoes, and On Time.
The following items may be tracked using checkboxes:
- Club Attendance
- Church Attendance
- Bonus - commonly used for participation on a theme night
- Custom (1) - may be labeled and used for additional items to be tracked
- Custom (2) - may be labeled and used for additional items to be tracked
- Dues Paid
- Session Info (Team Leader, Team Color, Team Name)
Additionally, you can track the following by entering numbers or dollar amounts:
- Game Points
- Other Points - can be a negative number
- Points Spent - a positive number to be subtracted from Net Points
- Dues Amount ($) - a payment record will be created/modified/deleted according to the amount specified. (Payments can be viewed within the Windows Remote Client)
- Offering Amount ($)
To set the Number of visitors, click the Add a Visitor buttonfor each visitor and fill in their information in the Add a Visitor dialog. If the visitor is already in the database, select them from the dropdown menu. (The clubber must have a status of Visitor to show as an option.) If they are not in the database, then uncheck the checkbox and fill in the visitor's information. You can watch the How to add a new member video to learn more about adding new members.
There is also a Note field which can be used to track additional information such as how the Other Points were earned. This field is limited to 50 characters.