- If you specify a second award to be triggered for a specific section, it will now get triggered correctly.
- The Club > Setup > Calendar or Points pages are now displayed on small screens for users with Club Setup, Read Only permission.
- The Awana GO award is now displayed next to the section instead of at the top of the page
Version 1.6.13, released 9/24/2019
- Added four new Journey Advocate Series books, to support the request for additional Journey curriculum.
- The "Awana GO" section has been added as Extra Credit for T&T Discovery of Grace books (not Essentials).
Version 1.6.12, released 8/22/2019
- Saving settings/options works correctly again, no longer causing problems with logging in or viewing members after saving.
- Updated Terms of Service.
Version 1.6.11, released 8/15/2019
- Fixed an issue where a book's percent complete could be miscalculated for the Windows Remote Client.
- When a role's position is updated, the leader's service record will get updated correctly for the Windows Remote Client.
- Added inventory updates from the 2019-2020 catalog.
Version 1.6.10, released 10/15/2018
- Tweaked performance of a slow query.
Version 1.6.9, released 9/28/2018
- The New Member dialog's Save button is no longer disabled when the new member has the same address as an existing household.
- A member's session points no longer include visitor points from other session dates within the club year.
- Added the remaining inventory updates from the 2018-2019 catalog.
- Fixed the Bible Reading Summaries in the Witnesses Bible Study, according to Awana's website. Note that the ones printed in the current release of the book are incorrect.
- Added various display options for Club > Today > Awards and Club > Year > Awards. Especially note that you can now show a list of members under each award within the Club > Today > Awards Totals view. Also, you can now control which type of award is shown within each list by selecting the Award Sources.
- The warning message on the New Member dialog, when a duplicate name or address is being used, is now more visible.
- The labels on the Personal page, while in edit mode, are now slightly darker to make them easier to read.
Version 1.6.8, released 8/28/2018
- Fixed the problem causing the Fee1819 inventory item to get duplicated when setting up the New Year.
- If you create a new member with an old year selected (entering historical information), the member will now get correctly created as Archived, since anyone without a role in the latest club year should be Archived. TIP: If you are starting with a brand new database and want to enter historical attendance data, create the oldest year first to make finding members easier. (There is no need to enter old years if you are just entering historical data for handbooks.)
- Fixed a bug where session dates were sometimes created out of order during the new year setup, with messed up quarter and week numbers.
- Clubs with multiple meeting days will now get a notification warning if all of their clubs are not assigned to grade when setting up a new year.
- Now setting Graduated statuses correctly during the new year setup.
- Fixed the server error that infrequently occurred, complaining about a grade not being able to be set on a member.
- Now showing a useful error message when a new club year tries to reuse the same date as a previous year.
- Got rid of extra HTML code at the end of Internal Server Error messages.
- Now creating Leader Service records when setting up a new year and creating new roles for leaders. (We will also be fixing existing customer data to populate missing leader service records.)
- Fixed a bug that threw an Internal Server Error while setting leader attendance if the leader had multiple leader service records.
Version 1.6.7, released 7/25/2018
- Fixed some issues with setting member statuses during the New Year Setup process.
- Added 2018-2019 Curriculum.
Version 1.6.6, released 7/19/2018
- For desktop users who have a VBS year defined, the correct previous club year will now be selected so that clubbers are properly promoted during the New Year Setup process.
- When setting up a new year, you will now have an opportunity to easily Archive members who did not attend at all during the previous year. (This new page will not show if there are no members to recommend for archival.)
- When setting up a new year, you will now have an opportunity to set the correct grade for clubbers whose grade is missing, so that they can be properly promoted. (This new page will not show if there are no clubbers without a grade set.)
- Note: If you already set up 2018-2019 before this update, any clubber who did not have a grade set was automatically Archived, since the system could not properly create a new 2018-2019 role for them. If the clubber is attending this year, you can find them by filtering the member list to show all Archived members or filtering by their name; then update the clubber's status to be Active. (and set their grade so that they are promoted next year!)
Version 1.6.5, released 5/11/2018
- The Household status now gets recalculated when a person is deleted from it.
- If the current club date is set to a week that is beyond when a member's club meets and their role info is created or updated, the member's last session record will now be set to match the member's role info.
- When a new book gets assigned as the primary book, any old primary books should now always be set correctly with Primary=false.
- Fixed a rounding problem in a field the Windows Remote Client uses, when calculating a book's percent complete value.
- Added a "First Attended" column to the Club > Year > Attendance report's member list view.
- The Browser App is now creating and maintaining leader service records properly, for the Windows Remote Client to use. Please note that because the web app was not maintaining them previously, we had to recalculate each member's Years of Service information. If you had a value hard coded instead of having valid leader service records that would get calculated correctly, you may need to reenter a member's correct years of service count. Also, we have ideas for making leader service info simpler and more intuitive in a future release!
Version 1.6.4, released 4/16/2018
- No longer throw an exception if a member's points are calculated as a negative number.
Version 1.6.3, released 4/02/2018
- Added a view to Club > Year > Handbooks to show total counts for any book awards that were earned or could be earned for handbooks matched by the current filter and display settings.
- If dues are paid for a member who is in a club that does not have annual dues, it will now get applied to a $0 amount dues fee instead of throwing an exception.
Version 1.6.2, released 3/16/2018
- If a role is created mid-year, the session records created that are before the current club date will now have their status set correctly to Inactive.
- When a new date is added to a club calendar, any new session records created for members who have paid in full will now have their DuesPd flag set correctly to True.
- When a new, non-primary role gets created, its isPrimary flag will now be set correctly to False.
- Member points now get updated correctly when a handbook section is unchecked.
- Multiple button presses on slow devices will no longer call insertion code twice.
- Grade and leader id are now appropriately cleared in the New Member dialog when a new leader gets created.
- If a member switches clubs mid-year, points will now be calculated correctly, using the correct club's point values depending on the date the points were earned.
- If you choose to set Sparks books up using the "all together" method, cumulative book awards will now get triggered correctly for them.
- Removed the blank pages when printing the Club > Year > Attendance graph.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing duplicate session records to be inserted in the database when a member's role information was edited.
- No longer throwing an exception when an Archived member with no role is deleted.
Version 1.6.1, released 1/29/2018
- When you create a new member, their household status will now get set appropriately.
- Book awards are now displayed and triggered correctly for the Journey curriculum, including Journey pins.
- If an error occurs while saving a DB User, the error message no longer disappears too quickly to read.
- Fixed the copyright on the Login page.
Version 1.6.0, released 12/22/2017
- You can now add and delete roles for leaders and Trek and Journey clubbers in the Other Role section of the Personal tab. Trek or Journey clubbers will show an "Add as a Student Leader" button and leaders will show a "+" button.
- Updated filter options so that you can choose whether or not members must have check-in/session records in order to be matched by filters. If you choose to not restrict the results to members with session records, you will be able to filter on a limited amount of member information.
- You can now filter on a member's name to quickly and easily search the entire database for a particular member. Just be sure to uncheck the 'A member must have a session record...' option if you're searching for someone who is Archived or Graduated, since they will probably not have session records on the current club date.
- If your club has multiple meeting days during the week, you'll see a filter option to allow you to match members spanning the entire week instead of restricting the results to the current club date. You'll still only be able to see Check-in records for members who meet on the current club date, but you'll be able to see Personal, Books, and Awards info for any member in the list.
- Added a new view in Club > Year > Attendance to see a list of filtered members along with the date they last attended and the number of weeks they've attended / total number of weeks in the year. Use the new button in the tool bar to switch between the graph view showing totals and the member list showing each member's attendance info.
- Added display options to the Club > Today > Birthdays list so that you can now choose to show birthdays for the entire month. You can also now sort by Club Name or Birth Dates.
- You can now add a note for a member on the Check-in page that will be associated with the member on the current club date. This could be useful for explaining why a clubber got extra points or had points deducted.
- If your club has multiple meeting days during the week, you will see a new label under the Current Club Date to show the meeting day of the selected date.
- Now showing club info for a member on the Check-in page as it pertains to the current club date (if the date is in the past, the club info will be historical information). The information that does not change week to week is read-only and located in the header bar. The team information is at the bottom of the page and can be updated for the current club date. It can also be hidden using the Check-in Display Options.
- Added Role Position (formerly called Leadership Role) to the display and sort options for the Member List.
- Added an In Use flag to Role Positions to allow control of which positions show in the list of choices.
- You can now create a new member with a Prospect status.
- Added a display option for Club > Today > Awards for whether or not to show Section awards (such as Cubbies stickers).
- The Check-in Display Options dialog's "Dues Amount" and "Offering Amount" checkboxes will now be disabled unless the "Dues Paid" or "Offering" checkboxes are checked.
- Updated the book name and translation listed in the member's handbook list so that it shows the Yr label for entrance booklets.
- PDF "books" and Bible Readings now have images associated with them.
- In the DB Users' edit panel, the "Allow access using the Windows Remote Client" checkbox will now default to unchecked when "Administrator" is unchecked. This helps prevent a security vulnerability where users who don't have access to certain features within the Browser App can still access those features within the Windows Remote Client.
- Improved the progress bar to show more accurately while page is loading.
- Now using autocomplete components instead of dropdown menus when there are potentially lots of items to choose from, such as households, clubbers, and leaders.
- Tweaked which leader names show in various leader dropdown menus.
- The Display As field in the Contact Info section of the Members > Personal page is now required, so that useless/blank contacts can no longer be created.
- The app no longer needs your firewall to allow access to port 3030.
- We no longer count a visitor multiple times within Attendance reports, if the same visitor was brought by multiple clubbers on the same week. (We don't really recommend that you do that, but we also don't prevent it.)
- Fixed an issue where Club > Year > Awards were not always grouped correctly when using the Received / Not Received filter option.
- The Club > Today > Birthdays list now takes leap year into account to prevent a birthday from showing on the wrong week.
- Sorting the member list by Net Points or Session Points now sorts correctly.
- Fixed an issue for databases using multiple meeting days, where adding a session date to the calendar could potentially "remember" clubs from the opposite day and show them as selected even though they are not a valid option.
- Now ensuring that nulls get saved to the database instead of empty strings, so that sorting and filtering works correctly.
- Now using a text field for Dues and Offering Amounts within the Check-in tab so that you are no longer restricted to .25 cent increments. Also formatting the number to always show two decimal places.
- If a new dues fee gets created when setting up a new year, it will now have the correct photo assigned to it.
- Now always showing earned section awards in the order they were earned on the Member > Books page.