Version 1.5.7, released 08/29/2017
- The app will now let a user know if a new version exists and reload the app in their browser.
- No longer turning off an incomplete primary book's Current flag when a new primary book is assigned, unless the book was for an old club.
- Changed the order that some of the books appear in lists.
- Made the names of the Cubbies entrance booklets consistent with others.
- Fixed the bug where uniform fees were getting duplicated when a member was updated.
- Fixed some curriculum by adding, deleting and modifying sections.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some of the earned awards from showing correctly on the handbook section page.
Version 1.5.6, released 08/25/2017
Made some changes to try to help Member's Club Info not be as confusing, especially for churches with multiple meeting days. The Members > Personal tab is now showing the member's Role info instead of their Check-in/Session info. The message on the Members > Check-in page, when there is no info for the selected date, is hopefully less confusing.
- The app no longer hangs when saving changes to a member without Club Info on the Members > Personal page.
- Fixed the bug where the various Club Info components didn't show in the Personal tab unless you toggled the Status. They should now always be showing as long as the status is "Active" or "Visitor".
Version 1.5.5, released 08/16/2017
- Added new Awana curriculum and catalog items.
- You can now download the Windows Remote Client using the new link on the About page.
- We made it possible for you to use either the UA or the UC emblems as section awards for the new T&T books. Now when you assign a new T&T book, be sure to choose an alternate Award Set if needed. You can use the Windows Remote Client to change which Award Set is set by default.
- Updated some unit, group, and section names to alleviate confusion when matching sections between books, Web App and Windows Remote Client.
- If a member is Archived from the member list's deletion dialog, and then doesn't show in the list because of filters, another member will now get selected automatically.
Version 1.5.4, released 08/04/2017
- Fixed problem where creating a new dues fee sometimes caused issues.
Version 1.5.3, released 08/02/2017
- Fixed problem where Members > Personal page's household information was not getting saved.
Version 1.5.2, released 07/24/2017
- Added a "Dues Paid in Full" checkbox to the Personal tab. You can manually set this flag as clubbers register and pay for dues, but it is not currently automatically set. Also, the check-in page and member list reflect whether or not the checkbox is checked, and dues points will be added accordingly.
- You can now choose to show a member's external id in the member list by selecting it as one of the display options. You can also choose to sort by it, too.
- You can now show icons for whether or not a member has registered and whether they have paid dues in full on the member list by turning on those options within the member list display options.
- You can now select a uniform from a dropdown instead of having to type in a description. (You can still type a description if you choose the <Other> option.) Fees and inventory will be handled according to the default uniform system settings set within the Windows Remote Client.
- Dues entered/removed on the Check-in page will now trigger creation/deletion of payment records. (You can currently only view payment information within the Windows Remote Client.)
- There are no longer restrictions when deleting a member. All associations will be deleted, including attendance, visit records, handbooks, awards, and payments (if it's the last member in a household). We now include an Archive button on the delete dialog to encourage archiving when there is historical data associated with the member.
- Fixed member list sorting so that null values are no longer sorted as 'null' strings.
- The Club > Year's Awards and Handbooks lists will now update appropriately when new display options are chosen, instead of needing to force the list to refresh in order to see the changes.
- The unicode characters within inventory descriptions are no longer garbled when new customer databases are created.
- The app will no longer hang when the registration checkbox is checked while the "dues are collected" setting is false.
- The app is now setting a field the Windows Remote Client needs in order to accurately report primary books.
Version 1.5.1, released 06/05/2017
- When a new book is assigned as Primary, now clearing the Current status of the previous primary book unless it is an incomplete entrance booklet. Note, if you are assigning a new book during registration, but a clubber is still working on last year's book, uncheck the Primary checkbox before saving. Then, when the old book is completed, you can accept the confirmation to make the new book Primary.
- During Setup New Year, any books marked as Current for a club other than Awana or the member’s new club will be updated to no longer be Current.
- The Club > Year > Handbooks list now correctly shows only books that have at least one section completed during the club year being shown.
- The Setup New Year process no longer complains about a duplicate club year if the year was added via the Remote Windows Client's Generic Lookups.
- When setting up a new year, you can now drag & drop clubs to reorder them however you'd like to see them ordered in dropdown lists.
- When a member's registration is marked as current, their Status is changed to Active, and if they are a Clubber, their various Permission forms are marked and a Fee for Dues is created, according to System Settings.
- Added some Registration options to System Settings.
- When assigning a handbook, you can now control whether or not a fee is created, if the book is received, and if inventory should be adjusted. These options are useful if you track fees and inventory within the Windows Remote Client. (Until the Web App includes the fees and inventory features, you must set the defaults for these options within the Windows Remote Client.)
- When adding, deleting, or modifying a Calendar session date, the popup calendar and club list will now only show valid options.
- Fixed a problem when using multiple club days, where session information was not getting updated on the correct week in some cases.
- A Clubber's Grade is now cleared if they are switched to being a Leader.
- Non-admin users are no longer able to add/delete/modify Public Filters.
- Household statuses are now getting updated during the setup of a new year.
Version 1.5.0, released 05/15/2017
- Added support for California users to use Transitional Kindergarten (TK) next year, if they would like. There are options in the "Setup New Year" dialog for enabling it.
- An admin user can now add a new year to the system by selecting "Setup New Year" from the Top Menu Bar's Club Year dropdown menu. Learn more in the Setup a New Club Year How-to Guide or by watching one of these videos: How to setup a new year (using one meeting day and last year's defaults) or How to setup a new year (using two meeting days and updating clubs).
- An admin user can now set the Grade Assignment cut-off date within the System Settings dialog. This is used when automatically setting the grade for a clubber, given their birthdate.
- Added an Awards list to the new Club > Year tab. You can use the Display Options to sort, show/hide columns and control which awards are shown. You can also set whether or not the award was received directly within the list.
- Added Handbook progress / completion information and awards to the new Club > Year tab. You can use the Display Options to sort, show/hide columns and control which books are shown. You can also set whether or not the award was received directly within the list.
- Added an Attendance graph to the new Club > Year tab. You can use the Display Options to change the type of data it shows.
- You can now easily print your data to a printer or PDF file (on Windows, you'll need to have something like CutePDF installed), using the new Print buttons throughout out the app. (Note: We are aware that printing is not working correctly on some phone and hope to fix that in a future release. But we wanted you to enjoy printing from tablets and desktops as soon as possible!
- You can now see and set whether or not an award has been received within the Club > Today > Awards list.
- The Club > Points page will now update correctly when the current club year is changed.
- Fixed the problem where non-primary books were not getting marked as completed when the last section was completed.
- Fixed the error when showing the checkin or handbook page or the award or handbook assignment dialog for members with no roles.
- When a member is deleted, the Household name will now get updated correctly.
- Fixed a problem with updated images not loading correctly because of caching.