Version 1.3.6 released 02/24/2017
- When a primary book is completed, instead of automatically marking a new book as "primary", you can now choose if you'd like to make that switch; along with whether or not you'd like the completed book to remain marked as "current". In either case, the completed book will now remain selected, so you can view the latest awards. (FYI, in order for the system to suggest a new primary book, it must find one that is incomplete, marked as current, and logically follows the completed book.)
Version 1.3.5, released 11/10/2016
- Now adjusting inventory when awards are added and removed.
- Deleting a handbook will now delete its associated fee and adjust inventory when appropriate.
- Made the web app consistent with the Windows Remote Client when updating team colors and team names, by only changing them for the current and future dates and keeping historical data that can be viewed within the Remote Client.
- Made the household's Contact Type a required field and populated any missing values in your database.
- Now deleting a household when its only/last member is deleted.
- When the last section of a current (but not primary) book is marked as completed, the book's current setting will be removed.
- When the last section of a primary book is marked as completed, if there is a non-completed book assigned to the member, it will become the primary.
- Net Points are now getting adjusted correctly when a handbook section completed in the current year is unchecked.
- Custom T&T and Trek cumulative book awards will now get triggered correctly.
Version 1.3.4, released 10/25/2016
- Added a button to clear the member list's search field since it was slow to delete characters on phones.
- Added a team color column on the Club > Today birthday list.
- If a book is marked as primary, it will now also automatically be marked as current.
- The correct club date will now always get selected by default, even when you have a different club meeting the next day.
- Fixed some curriculum sections and section groups.
- Fixed the problem where the wrong end date was being used to generate the birthday list, if there were multiple meeting days for clubs.
- Fixed a couple of problems with creating the handbook fee, so that it will show up within the Windows Remote Client.
Version 1.3.3, released 09/21/2016
- The flag icon is no longer covered up by the Edit button on the phone's read-only Personal screen.
- Updated Leader selection menus to show last names first, since they are sorted by last name. Now typing a few letters to quickly find a leader works better.
- Fixed the problem where you could not save Personal info on a phone.
Version 1.3.2, released 09/19/2016
- Adding a new award will now set the club year for the Windows Remote Client to use.
- No longer shows a weird error message if user tries logging in with an invalid customer number.
- Switching to an old club year works again.
- If you add an award with no source set, it will now show up in the Club's Today, Awards list.
Version 1.3.1, released 09/16/2016
- Made church and club names editable on the Club Info page. These names will be the ones used throughout the app, so that you can customize the names you see.
- A notification will now pop up when a user logs in, if there is an announcement from Leffler Systems, or if a customer's trial or subscription is about to expire.
- Added new fields to the Member's Personal page: primary & secondary languages, last tetanus shot, text messaging checkbox and carrier.
- Updated the way a new customer can request a trial version of AWdb on the login page.
- Made the yellow flag and team color a bit darker so that it's easier to see.
- Made the member photos larger in the list and within the Personal read-only tab.
- Updated the Add New Club Year dialog so that you can't click the save button until both the clubs and the dates are selected. This will prevent an error on the server from occurring.
- Saving a member's personal info will no longer hang when required fields are empty (this could only happen if data was imported).
- Fixed a problem in migrated data that prevented members from being filtered by team color equals "None".
- Fixed the bug that prevented white and black flag icons from rendering correctly.
- Fixed a few database issues where the web app was not updating fields that the Windows Remote Client used: a member's filing and mailing name, a club's meeting day and session count.
- If you have migrated data with members with no session records for some reason, you should now be able to set their grade and mark handbook sections without a server error occurring.
- Fixed various UI issues within Firefox: The Club page's Awards list now scrolls correctly, the Terms of Service paragraphs no longer overlap, the Club page no longer stays blank in certain cases.
- Fixed so that adding a new club year with the Awana club meeting on multiple days no longer fails.
- Tried to fix a few issues that we could not actually reproduce, but we saw error messages in the logs for them.
- No longer adding member session/check-in records when a new calendar date is added as a non-club date.